Near Infinity engineers have years of experience developing, deploying, operating and evolving some of the Government’s most successful cloud-based, big data entity analytic capabilities.
In 2008 we kicked off our first big data project, long before big data buzzwords became commonplace. We saw the potential in the technology, and we’ve focused our attention and training dollars on learning the hardware and software associated with big data, cloud computing and related technologies. This has enabled our teams to address one of today's most pressing issues, customers who have accumulated massive amounts of data and need to make it accessible and meaningful to their business or organization in order to meet demanding mission objectives.
Our Big Data Capabilities:
- Cloud-based computing and storage
- Experience with petabyte-sized storage/processing clusters
Blur is a robust search solution developed by Near Infinity. It leverages the search capabilities of Lucene and the redundancy and fault tolerance of HDFS.
- Extremely fast parallel indexing
- Lightning fast search capability
- Access control capable
- Scalability that parallels Hadoop
- Resilient to failure
Blur Console is an administrative tool for developers and system admins using Blur.
- Monitor performance and uptime
- Track environmental status
- Enable/disable/delete Zookeeper tables
- View recent and current queries
- Cancel long-running or problematic queries
- View the Hadoop file system structure